Katie's Crazy

I've decided that blogger is dumb because it won't let me reply specifically to someone's comment. That or I'm too dumb to figure out how.

Also, guess what I did today? I ORDERED CLOTH DIAPERS. Really, it is completely crazy for someone to be as obsessed as I've been lately regarding diapers. I can't stop googling. But I found some (hopefully...) FABULOUS ones that my sistet's friend uses on her baby, for less than half the price of other cloth diapers. And they come in super cute prints. EVEN COW ONES. yAy! And they really are not scary at all. I can totally cloth diaper. Well. I can if the diaper is one of those new all in one, basically the only difference is wash it instead of throw it away, ones. I am not a foldy, foldy, pinny, pinny, plastic covering type girl. No. Wanna see, wanna see? clothbytel.com Squee!

I feel like a ball of nervous energy. That may not be the best way to describe it, because I don't feel like I'm stressing. I do however think of this baby every second of every day. My mind is so full of what I want to do, what I'd like to do, getting the house in order, organizing and being SUPER PREPARED.

I really don't know who I am anymore. Sometimes it's a bit frightening.

I started a sentence last night with, "So!..." and Sheldon stopped and looked at me and asked, "Are you gonna start talking about diapers again?"

Well. I was.

I think I may have a problem.

Then at 12:30 last night we're laying in bed and all the sudden I start asking him if he can build something to go in the china cabinet to I can rearrange my souvenir shot glasses and whether or not he thinks certain shelves will "go" in the living room or if the wood is the wrong color.

I think by the time this baby comes I'm going to have driven MYSELF crazy, nevermind Sheldon.

BUT I'M SO HAPPY.

It's exhausting.

*happy sigh*

Comments

  1. They look like Fuzzi Bunz, but the price seems cheaper than Fuzzi Bunz brand. I love my pocket diapers so much I have convinced 3 other ladies to go Bunz too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the same ones Lorrina uses and she LOVES them!!!! I plan on using them one day as well. I am so happy that you are happy! Enjoy this time of craziness. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Rory Story - Part III

The Rory Story - Part II

Life