Katie's Favourite Things - Take One.

It’s been in my mind for a while now to make a weekly blog about things that are my FAVOURITES. I have a lot of favourites. When I like something, I really, really like it and I want other people to like it, too. Food, movies, clothes, health products, beauty products, books, shoes… you name it, I want to share it and spread the love.
For my first blog of this nature it does feature all Arbonne products, but that won’t always be the case. I already have a lengthy list of Favourite Things. In hindsight I realize a lot of my favourite things happen to be from other Network Marketing Companies. (I’m looking at you Pampered Chef, Epicure, Young Living, Nature’s Sunshine, and Tupperware. And plenty more!) I think that’s because I, in my brilliancy, have discovered in the vast majority of my experiences, products from companies like these are just better. Better for you, better quality, and a better buying experience.
Anyways! On to my favourites for this week!

Re9 Smoothing Facial Cleanser
My face likes this stuff. It feels luxurious on my skin and has a light citrusy scent. I love that it has a little foaming action. I also love that there’s no animal by-products, petroleum products, or parabens.

Make-up Primer
Let’s be real here… before I found Arbonne, I had no idea what make-up primer was. When I first saw it I scoffed and asked, “What, so it’s like paint primer for your face?” Well, guess what. Yes. Yes, it is. It is colourless with a silky feel. You simply rub it on your face before applying foundation. The primer gives your face a smooth finish, creating a blank canvass for your foundation. I find it gives me a more air-brushed look. I won’t even do my foundation without it anymore. It’s definitely one of my must-haves.

FC5 Cooling Foot Cream
This lotion is wonderful for feet, yes. Buuuuut, in all honesty that’s not what I use it for. I use it as a deodorant. Yep, you read that right. While Arbonne does sell a deodorant, I find I have to reapply it fairly often. This lotion has a lovely peppermint scent, and the cooling action is rather lovely. It doesn’t block my pores, it doesn’t have any of the nasties a lot of antiperspirants have, and I find I don’t have to reapply as often. I find using this lotion in the morning and then the deodorant as a touch-up once or twice during a hot day keeps me feeling fresh. (Also, ladies, it’s also really nice for *whispers* swoob. Just… look it up.)

Pure Vibrance Colourlast Hair Serum
With my naturally wavy hair… frizziness is a problem. This hair serum helps to keep things under control! I put it in my hair every time I style it and it’s my quick fix for when the frizzy-foes rally and attack.

Arbonne Chocolate Protein Powder (It's Vegan and Gluten Free)
I’ve tried a lot of different protein powders. I’m usually a vanilla girl, but unfortunately, Arbonne’s vanilla shake just doesn’t do it for me. The chocolate, however, has won me over. I drink it almost every day and miss it when I don’t. My shake keeps me full and keeps cravings at bay. It delivers 20 grams of protein and over 20 vitamins and minerals per serving. And I make some really yummy protein packed balls (or squares when I’m lazy) using this stuff.


So there you have it, folks! A few of my favourite things! What are some of yours?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rory Story - Part III

The Rory Story - Part II

Life