Katie's Favourite Things - Take Two!

It's time for another round of these are a few of my faaaaavvvvourite thiiiiings!

#1. Organon Gold Latte

My drug of choice! I am addicted to this stuff, and that's okay, because it's good for me! I add this to my Arbonne chocolate protein powder, add some ice and almond milk and I'm set! When we went camping for the weekend I didn't have my coffee shake and I definitely missed it! Energy, protein, yumminess, it's all good!

#2. Pampered Chef medium scoop

I LOVE THIS THING. I have gone through many cookie scoops. They broke. They sucked. They sucked AND broke. Enter this baby from pampered chef. It's durable, easy to use, easy to clean, and makes perfect sized cookies. Growing up, I'd make cookie dough but refuse to put them on a pan because it was too tedious so I'd ask my Mom to do it... She shoulda had one of these. Easy peasy. The large size is perfect for muffins and pancakes, too!

#3. Ninja blender

Seriously, my favourite and most used kitchen appliance. I use this thing almost every day. It never plugs up, it's powerful and wonderful. I love the one serving cups. It makes my smoothie making convenient and fast.

#4. Arbonne CC cream

It's kind of like a tinted moisturizer but better. Light-weight, nice coverage, easy to put on, gives an even complexion while giving a lovely glow. This moisturizing cream is my go-to for when I'm in a hurry but still want to look put together and like I didn't just roll out of bed, fall into some clothes, and go out into public. Not like that ever happens...

#5. Secret Garden Coloring Book

I haven't used this yet, but I am So, So, So excited to sit down with Kadon and not share my colouring book with him. ISN'T IT SO PRETTY?!


There you have it, five more of my favourite things.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rory Story - Part III

The Rory Story - Part II

Confessions of a Grieving Mama