My Day In Facebook Statuses I Didn't Post

#1. Haircuts! Both boys were so good! No tears! They are so handsome. 

#2. Taking the boys to Chili's for lunch! Chicken tacos here I come! #yum #soexcited

#3. They took my crispy chicken tacos off the menu. #whygodwhy #mylifeisover

#4. Ok, other food is still good. And both boys ate and are behaving so well! #ihaveawesomekids

#5. ... So after our meal, I picked up Eli and went to go pay... And he puked on the floor about four feet from a table where people were eating. Four times. #idontknowwhattodo #sogross #sosorry #pleasestoprandomlypuking

#6. I definitely just apologized to strangers for my kid puking in a restaurant and tipped the waitress 40%. Sigh. #butitwasgoingsowell #hesnotevensick #expensivelunch

#7. It's official, Kadon has finally outgrown his 2T pants! Time to shop. #thechildrensplace #hegrew #gettingsobig

#8. Sheldon is not wrong when he says I shouldn't be allowed in Staples alone. Wheeeeee, but this is fun! #pens #highlighters #paper #supplies #ihaveaproblem 

#9. Little visits with aunties are fun. Went to see Chelsey at work and had a PSL with Megan. #goodday #minusthepuke


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rory Story - Part III

The Rory Story - Part II

Life